Remote Recovery Options
The Active@ Remote Recovery Agent allow specifying following settings:
- Port Number
- The number of the communication port reserved for the TCP connection between Active@
Recovery Agent and Active@ UNDELETE. After applying changes, Active@ Recovery Agent
If you have firewall activated, make sure that
ports numbers you selected are not blocked.
- Enable Active@ Remote Recovery Agent at Start.
- With this check box selected, Active@ Recovery Agent allows connection with Active@
UNDELETE as soon as the agent starts.
- Use password for connection validation
- With this check box selected, the connection request from the client is password
protected and validated against the matching password entered in Active@ Recovery
Log View Options
- Show service messages in Log View
- Display trace events with high details
- Auto-save log entries
- With this option on, all events will be saved in log file on disk, by default, in
directory where Active@ Recovery Agent is installed.