Options Dialog Box
You can change many of the settings that affect the application behavior in the Options
dialog box. To open Options dialog Click on View > Options in command toolbar.
By using this dialog the following application options can be set:
Log View Options
- Show service messages in Log View
- Display trace events with high details
- Auto-save log entries
- With this option on, all events will be saved in log file on disk, by default, in
directory where Active@ Recovery Agent is installed.
- Default Path to Save Recovered Items
- Default path, which will be used in prompts as path where recovered files and folders
will be saved.
- Default Path to Store Disk Images
- Default path, which will be used in prompts as path where created Disk Images will
- Show Scan Modes Dialog
- This option enables displaying Select Advanced Scan
- Show Wizard Welcome screens
- Allow wizard Welcome screens be visible during wizard execution.
- Write Log on disk
- Allow to write application logs in program directory
- Number of read attempts
- Sets amount of read attempts during the scan procedures.
- Show Application Log
- Show\Hide Application Log view.
- Show Property view
- Show\Hide Property view
- Show Drag'n'Drop Recovery view
- Show\Hide Drag'n'Drop Recovery view
- Show Search view
- Show\Hide Search view
- Show HEX Editor View
- Show\Hide Disk HEX Editor view
- Listening Port Number
- Port number, reserved for TCP connection between Active@ Remote Recovery Agent and
- RPC Port Number
- Port number, reserved for call backs between Active@ Remote Recovery Agent and Active@