Active@ UNDELETE Overview
Active @ UNDELETE is a software application designed to help you restore your lost data from deleted files, folders or even partitions.
Main Features short list
- Recover deleted files and folders.
- Detect deleted partitions and restore them or recover data from them.
- Create a Disk Image for safe data restoration.
- Perform an Advanced Scan and organize the result using Scan Result View.
- Restore data from damaged RAID-system drives.
- Work and recover data form dynamic RAID.
- Manage existing partitions or create new once using Partition Manager tool.
- Edit disk content with the advanced Disk Editor tool.
- Preview files before restoring
- Supports HDDs larger then 2TB
- Create, format and resize partitions
- Detect and recover files by their signatures
List of supported File Systems
- NTFS + EFS
- Mac OS HFS+
- Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4
- Unix UFS
General system requirements
- Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, WinPE
- Administrators privileges required to install and run software
- Pentium processor or compatible
- 40 MB available on hard disk
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- Internet Explorer 8 or later, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or later
- Mouse or other pointing device
| Disk Editor Overview
| Using Scan Results
| Restore Partition
| Recover deleted Files and Folders