Open Disk Image
You may open a Disk Image to browse for files and folders or to scan for deleted files
To Open a Disk Image File:
- To open the Open Disk Image dialog box, do one of the following:
From the Tools menu, choose Disk Image > Open…
From the main toolbar, click Open Disk Image.
- In the Open Disk Image dialog box, click Load and select the .DIM (Disk
Image Configuration) file.
- If the .DIM file does not exist, to add a binary file click Add and select
the image chunk files.
- To change the order of a file in the list, select it and click either Move Up
or Move Down.
- If you are opening a disk image from a .DIM file, values in Disk Image
- If you are opening a disk image from binary files, click Set Default. Values in
Disk Image Geometry appear.
- Click Open. A node appears in Recovery Explorer.
You may perform all tasks on this node that are applicable for a drive, a device or