Preview Image Files
File Preview allows you to view the contents of an image file (jpg, bmp, gif, png
before you recover the file.
To open the File Preview dialog box from any view, do one of the following:
- Double-click an image file.
- Right-click an image file and click File Preview from the context menu.
- Select an image file and click File Preview from the main toolbar.
To recover a file from the File Preview dialog box, do one of the following:
- Click Recover.
- Right-click anywhere in the preview window and click Recover from the context menu.
- To add the preview file to Recovery Toolbox, click Add to Recovery Toolbox. You may
recover this file along with all other files in Recovery Toolbox.
If the preview file is not an image file, it appears in hexadecimal and text mode.
open a preview file in Hex Editor, do one of the following:
- Click Open in Hex Editor.
- Right-click anywhere in the preview window and click Open in Hex Editor from the context
To change File Preview options, open the Preferences dialog box.