Recover from Application Views
You may recover damaged or deleted files and folders directly from Recovery Explorer,
Document View and Search Result View.
To recover files from views:
- In the view list, click a file or folder to select it.
- You may select multiple files or folders.
To select consecutive files or folders in a list, select the first item and press
SHIFT while you select the last item.
To select non-consecutive files or folders, select the first item and press CTRL
while you select each other item.
- To open the File and Folder Recovery dialog box, do one of the following:
- From the Recovery Explorer toolbar, click Recover Files and Folders.
- Right-click selected files and click Recover from the context menu.
- In the File and Folder Recovery dialog box, specify the destination path to save recovered
files and other options and click Recover. The Processing… dialog box appears.
- To display recovery events and progress details, click Details.
- To terminate the recovery process, click Stop at any time. Results may be not accurate