In addition to predefined file organizing rules user can create custom rules in File Organizer dialog and either apply (run) it immediately or use from context menu.
1. Open File Organizer dialog
2. Click Organize Files > Customize command in view's toolbar where File Organizer is used.
3. Create new file organizing rule by
4. Add folder patterns
Double click on child elements in edited rules to open drop-down control with folder pattern choices. Each following folder pattern depends on previous choice. E.g. if media file pattern selected then all following pattern choices will be relevant to media files. See File attributes and meta tags for more info.
5. Set file rename rule (optional) by selecting one of the option:
6. Confirm and apply changes
Click Run button to apply and execute selected rule or click Apply button to save changes.
After rule is created, it will be automatically added to drop-down Organize Files menu in all related views and appear in context menu for file folders or file groups.
Using file meta attributes for grouping or renaming may seriously impact file organizing performance.